Monday, May 9, 2011

Hello All!

Welcome to my book reviewing blog! I hope you like it here.

For the first two weeks of this blog, I will be posting reviews EVERY DAY! I have plenty of backlog, and I thought I should start off by putting as much of the good stuff up here for you guys to read as I could. After that I think the posting schedule will be once a week or so, probably every Monday, but we'll see how that goes.

Feel free to leave comments, disagree, and argue, but please have some sort of point when you do so. If you can't contribute a valid argument, then I will delete your comment.

Also, there may or may not be some strong language in these reviews. I don't cuss a lot in my writing usually, but I may resort to it if I get worked up, Sorry if it bugs you.

And with no further ado, we are on to the first review! I might even do two today! How about that?

1 comment: