Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Updates and a request for feedback.

So, When I started this blog, I intended to post a review everyday for the first two weeks. For the most part, I've accomplished this, but now it's time to loosen up the schedule a little bit.

From here on out, you guys are definitely going to get one post a week, probably on Mondays. More than that will depend on what's happening in my life otherwise.

But in the meanwhile I wanted to ask my readers about what they like and don't like, so I can give you more of the good stuff. So I was wondering: how do you feel about the length of my posts? Would you like to see longer and more in-depth reviews, or do you like them better short and sweet? Should I open up the reviews a little more? I read quite a bit of Graphic Novels and such; would you guys like to see reviews of those as well, or should I just stick to more traditional books? Do you have a book you would particularly like to see a review on? Sometimes I see news about various authors, and sometimes I want to comment on it, and put my two cents in, would that kind of stuff appeal to you?

Feel free to answer any of the above questions, and if you have any other ideas, they are definitely welcome.

Thanks for reading guys, I hope to continue to inform and entertain you, and that we'll have lots of discussions and stuff in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I like a little more in depth, but the length of your post is very good, especially for doing more than one review at time.

    I know that you read a lot. Keeping this in mind, I think it might be a cool idea to list similar book/books in the post. If you liked this, this, this, this book will suit you.

    I don't think every post needs to be longer, and I appreciate that you don't spoil, but since a lot of your books are ones I have not read, I do want more. Maybe a pick of the week for slightly more in depth analysis.

    I also appreciate your realistic assessment of your time, and your choice to ask for input. Thanks for letting us help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY like that similar books idea. I think I shall do that, when something occurs to me.

    Longer posts are probably going to be the norm now that I don't have to do them so fast.

    Thank YOU for helping. :)

    ReplyDelete